Create User Account on Microsoft Azure and Free Subscription Account with 200$ credit for 30 Days
You might be using Google Chrome as your Default browser but to take full advantage of Microsoft Product, I would recommend to use Browser – Microsoft Edge. This makes your experience seamless and much better for Microsoft products.
Step1 to Access Microsoft Azure On Cloud :
- Now to access Microsoft Azure – Cloud, firs Go to https://portal.azure.com
If you already have a Microsoft Account, login using it. Or create a new Microsoft account by clicking on “Create One!” as below. You will need to use or Gmail / Personal account to create an account here and your company account will not work.
How to Create Microsoft Account for Azure for the first time ( Basic Steps but just added here so that no one faces any issues )
- Enter your gmail id and click “Next”
- Enter Password for your account and click “next”
- Microsoft will send a Security Code on your Email id to verify your account. Enter the Security Code from your email and click Next
- Thereafter it will do a “Robot” or “Real Person” verification and click “Next”
- Congratulations!!! After this you are able to login to your Azure Portal first time with a Brand New Email id and get the Welcome Screen as Below :
- You can click on “Start Tour” and go through the automated tour of the Portal to get yourself acquainted about the latest on the Azure Portal
How to Enable a Free Subscription to Create Resources on Microsoft Azure
In order to create a Resource, you can avail a Free Account or Subscribe as Paid account. Since our Account is New, Microsoft gives you the Option of Free Account and gives 200$ as a credit.
- In order to get a Free Account, you need to try creating a Resource for the first time. For Demo Purpose we are trying to create a SQL Database on Azure. So, On the Home Page Click on “Sql Databases” tab ( as below ) and click on Create a resource
- Once you click on “Sql databases”, below screen will open up and you can click on “Create SQL Database”
- Now on clicking “Create SQL Database” since you don’t have an active subscription it will ask you to create a Free Account. Click on “Start Free”
- On Clicking this, it will open a New Window . Here you can “Start Free” or directly start with a Paid Subscription by “Buy Now”
- Click on “Start Free” – green button. This will open a Page that will ask all your details and you would need to enter your personal details and do your Identification by Phone , Card , and Agree to the Agreement.
- You can provide your Details here and do Identity Verification on Phone & By Card to get a Free Subscription with 13,300 Rs Credit for 30 Days.
- 30 Days passes very quickly so make sure that you Delete all your resources before 30 days if you have created for Testing / Learning purpose or else after 30 Days Charges will be applicable for all paid services for which you provide authentication while creating the Resources.
- Once Your Subscription is ready you are good to create New Resources on the Microsoft Azure Portal. In Subsequent tutorial , We plan to create Microsoft Azure SQL Database on Cloud , Microsoft Azure HDInsight – Hortonworks Hadoop Cluster on Azure Cloud , Azure Data Lake Store etc.
For any further details please reach out to us at email@example.com or whatsapp / call at +91 74289 52788