DevOps Training Online
Learn Online Step by Step from Live Instructor with Individual Attention. No More Wasting money by Buying Online Videos or Book Marking You Tube Videos to watch Later , which we all know rarely happens.
Just Spend 2 hours on Alternate day with an Expert and by the Time you actually realize 1 month has passed and you note that you know the Technology well and you are able to think differently.
Learn DVCS [ Git ,Git Hub, Atlassian Bit Bucket, Atlassian Source Tree] / DevOps from Uman .
Reach out at info@Instrovate.com to know more about the Next Batch . Attend the First Class Free .
See the “Git , GitHub , BitBucket , Source Tree” course content Below :
GIT , GIT HUB , ATLASSIAN BIT BUCKET , ATLASSIAN SOURCE TREE : ( DVCS ) Training : Online / Corporate Training [ 16 hrs / 2 Days ]
- Introduction to Distributed Version Control (DVCS )
- Introduction / Installation of Git
- Difference Between Git & Git Hub
- Understanding Git Hub
- Creating Account at Git Hub
- Creating / Managing Repository ( Priviate / Public ) at GitHub
- Should we go For Git Hub or Bit Bucket ??
- Understanding Atlassian Bit Bucket
- Creating Account at Bit Bucket
- Creating / Managing Repository ( Priviate / Public ) at Bit Bucket
- Git Branch, Git CheckOut
- GIT Remote Add, GIT Clone & GIT Fetch
- GIT Rebase
- GIT Merge & Conflict Handling
- GIT Revert & GIT Clean
- Understanding Atlassian Source Tree
- How to Use Atlassian Source Tree
- Complete Work Shop Training to Understand the Distributed Version Controlling System , Merging and Managing Conflicts & Best Practice
Learn DevOps Testing from Professional with multiple year of industry experience . Understand the Difference between SDLC , Agile and DevOps.
At present we have the Below course running in DevOps . This is an online / Corporate Training in Gurgaon . Book your seat for the Next Batch Now and get the DevOps Advantage . For any further details please contact info@Instrovate.com
486 : DevOps Training : Online / Gurgaon
- Introduction to SDLC, Agile and DevOps
- DevOps Concept and Culture
- Seemless Transition from Dev to Production
- Understanding Jira – Creating Epic & User Story
- Continuous Development
- Understanding Git and GitHub
- Workshop on Git & Git Hub to Start Using it
- Understanding Maven
- Continuous Testing
- Understanding JUnit
- Understanding Docker
- Continuous Integration
- Understanding Jenkins
- Integrating Jenkins with Git Hub for Automatic Transition
- Understanding Puppet for Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring through Nagios
- Simulating Small Real World Project End to End Development to Deployment using DevOps Concept and Tools
Links to Learning Material on this site :