Course 1: R Programming Workshop
Pre-requisite : None
This Course is for an Analytics Beginner with Little or No Programming Experience where in we go through all the R programming concepts step by step giving proper time and complete Hands on till the concept sticks .
This course creates the Foundation and is very important if you want to start your Analytical Journey and wants to do Machine learning / Statistical Computing using R in the near future.
All the time spent here really pays off as based on our personal experience in Data Science , just doing a Google Search and pasting the code in R Console can only give temporary happiness !!
- Introduction to R Programming
- R as a Calculator
- Understanding Vectors through use case
- Understanding Matrices through use case
- Understanding Factors through use case
- Understanding Data Frames through use case
- Understanding Lists through use cases
- Understanding Operators through use case
- Understanding Conditional Statements through use case
- Understanding Functions through use case
- Understanding Packages through use case
- Start Working on Dates & Time in R
- Setting up the Platform for Data Science through R Programming
- Step By Step Learning of How to Load External Data into R
- Using skills learned above for Data Pre Processing through R
- Data Cleansing Hands On
- Using dplyr package for Data Manipulation & Exploration
- Inner Join / Left Join / Right Join / Full Join / Semi Join – Joins In R using dplyr
- Data Visualization Overview using ggplot2