- where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- ‘You’ where the context relates to ‘Training User’ & ‘Training User’ means any professional (individual), as the case may be, interested in availing of training services provided for learning about tools/technologies/software provided by the Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Services’ shall mean the business of providing a portal for Training Users and Users, where Users can read materials that are available on the Website in terms of knowledge blogs and information about tools, techniques and best practices written by industry professionals, can share and comment on the same, and where Training Users can enrol for training programmes (‘Industry Lead programmes’) carried out by the Company, and attend the same.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User/Training User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User/Training User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between the User/Training User and the Company, and that the User/Training User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User/Training User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User/Training User, and that the User/Training User’s act of visiting the any part of the Website constitutes the User/Training User’s full and final acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User/Training User, and the User/Training User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User/Training User has a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If the User/Training User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User/Training User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/modifications made to the Terms. In so far as the User/Training User complies with these Terms, it is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access and use the Website. If the User/Training User does not adhere to the changes, You must stop using the Services at once. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
To fully avail the Services of the Website and use of it, a one-time User registration is not required to create a profile, for the User, but is required for the Training User. You may access the Services by signing in as a Training User by providing the following information which shall include but not be limited to Name, Age, Mobile Number, Email ID, Street Address and interests. This information is used to provide you with important services via e-mail, and information that may be customised to Your demographic, interests, professional lives, and desired experience.
Registration for this Website is available only to those above the age of 18 years, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may not do so through Your legal guardian and the Company reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its Services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your User name and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or We have reason to believe You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- SERVICE OVERVIEW
The Website is a knowledge and information portal where Users can read articles, blogs and other types of written pieces available from industry professionals, who are both experienced and amateur writers and editors, as the case may be, and where Training Users can enrol in, and access training programmes provided by the Company to learn about various cutting-edge software, tools and technology provided by the Company. The Users are individuals who are desirous of reading the content on the Website, and who have options that include, but are not limited to commenting on specific content, engaging in debates with other Users through comments sections on specific articles/topics, etc. The Training Users are individuals who are desirous of developing their skills and knowledge on a variety of topics that are specified by the Website, and who join training programmes carried out by industry professionals designated by the Company.
The Website allows Training Users to join a community of industry professionals desirous of developing their skills and knowledge in specific software, tools and techniques provided by the Website, and to register for and attend specific training programmes for the same, carried out by the Company. The Website also services third parties to advertise on the Website at its sole discretion. Such listing/advertisement on the Website must first be approved by the Company before it is listed on the Website.
- The User/Training User represents and warrants that he/she is competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreements and that he/she has the requisite authority to bind himself/herself to these Terms, as determined solely by the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. The User/Training User may not use the Website if he/she is not competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or is disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
All text (articles, blogs and parts thereof), graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is generated/provided by a third party and We have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such Content. All the Content displayed on the Website is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or third party) without the prior written consent of the Company and the copyright owner.
The author of the content is solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the content written by the author on the Website and whilst reviews and comments by Users shall be made via the Website, the Website bears no liability whatsoever for any reviews or comments made by the User made in respect of any of the content by third party authors on the Website. The author shall be solely responsible for making good any financial or legal losses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission/publishing of content or part thereof that is deemed to be of inferior quality or plagiarised/unoriginal in nature. The Company shall carry out basic plagiarism checks using external software to the best of its ability, but shall not be liable for any publishing of plagiarised/unoriginal material.
The Users have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the Content on the Website. Users shall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission of the Company.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User/Training User continues to access and use the Website.
A User/Training User may terminate his/her use of the Website at any time. The Company may terminate these Terms and close a User/Training User account at any time without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User/Training User’s access to the Website at any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the Website without any prior notice.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User/Training User’s access to the Services, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause. The Website also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular User/Training Users, to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the Website and/or other visitors to the Website. The Website reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Website and its features with respect to different User/Training User(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. The User/Training User shall continue to be bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User/Training User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms till the expiry of the same.
9.CHARGES AND PAYMENTS
Registration on this Website is free for Users and this includes accessing the Website and reading and commenting on the knowledge blogs. Registration on the Website is not free for Training Users, and this includes enrolling and attending training programmes However, We reserve the right to amend the charges for the services rendered in respect of both the Users and the Training Users. In case that happens, User/Training Users will be intimated of the same, and it will be up to you to decide whether or not you will continue with services offered by us. Such changes are effective as soon as they are posted on the Website.
The Training Users shall make timely payments to the Company for enrolling in training programmes whose details are available on the Website, which are conducted by designated official(s) of the Company. More details on the payment particulars are available on the Website in respect of specific training programmes. The Training User shall make a payment through the third-party payment gateway available on the Website, as per the terms specified in the third-party payment gateway. If the Company decides to discontinue the Website or Service at any time, the Company shall make payment of any amount paid by the Training User in excess of the number of training classes/sessions already carried out for the particular training programme for which the Training User had enrolled, within approximately thirty (30) days after the end of the calendar month in which the Company has discontinued the Website or Service.
- USER/TRAINING USER OBLIGATIONS
The User/Training User agrees and acknowledges that he/she is a restricted User/Training User of this Website, and that he/she:
- Agrees to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the Website. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register. We are not liable if the User/Training User has provided incorrect information.
- Agrees to ensure the email address, address and mobile number provided during account Registration are valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date. The User/Training User can update his/her details anytime.
- Agrees that he/she are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Understands and acknowledges that the data submitted is manually entered in to the database of the Website and all data in the Website should be backed by hard copies or appropriate evidence for the purpose of verifying the validity of the data. The User/Training User also acknowledges the fact that data so entered into the database is for the purpose of easy and ready reference alone.
- Authorizes the Website to use, store or otherwise process Your personal information and all published Content and User comments and reviews and ratings for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Agrees to take up any issues relating to payment directly with the third-party payment gateway (in the case of the Training User), and not involve the Company or hold the Company liable for the same.
- Is bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the Website. Any such use/limited use of the Website will only be allowed with the prior express written permission of the Company. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the Content or part thereof for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information contained on the Website is expressly prohibited.
- Agrees specifically not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, post, publish, disseminate or create any derivate works from, transfer, or sell any recordings of the Instructor Lead Online Classes made available to the Training User by the Company, and utilise the said recordingsonly for personal use.
- Agrees not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website will lead to suspension or termination of the User/Training User’s access to the Website, as detailed in Section 11 herein below. The User/Training User acknowledges and agrees that by accessing or using the Website or any of the Services provided therein, it may be exposed to content that it may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website.
- The User/Training User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the articles displayed on the Website are not owned by the Company, and that the same are the exclusive property of the authors, who are third-party industry professionals who have chosen to publish their articles through the Company’s Website, and that the Company is in no way responsible for the content of the same. The User/Training User may however report any offensive or objectionable content, which the Company may then remove from the Website, at its sole discretion.
- The Website permits the User to post, or upload data/information as user comments or reviews, and the User undertakes to ensure that such material is not offensive or objectionable, and is in accordance with applicable laws. The User expressly agrees that any such material that is deemed to be objectionable/offensive may be removed from the Website immediately and without notice, and further that the User’s access to the Website may also be permanently revoked, at the sole discretion of the Company.
The User/Training User further undertakes not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of any other person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use any content in the knowledge blogs or articles for any purpose other than for personal reading;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever under any law, rule or regulation currently in force; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post or share any image/file/data with the Company that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of another person or legal entity;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website;
- Download any file belonging to another User/Training User of the Website that the User/Training User is aware, or should reasonably be aware, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The User/Training User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User/Training User of, or visitor to, the Website, or any other viewer of the Website, including any User/Training User account maintained on the Website not operated/managed by the User/Training User, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked platforms;
- Collect or store data about other User/Training Users of the Website.
- Use the Website or any material or content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website or any other third party (ies);
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may be applicable for or to any particular service offered on the Website;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Violate any portion of these Terms or the Policy, including but not limited to any applicable additional terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere, whether made by amendment, modification, or otherwise;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public Order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence, or prevent the investigation of any offence, or insult any other nation.
- Publish, post, or disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Directly or indirectly offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade, any item the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Commit any act that causes the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet Establishment (“ISP“) or in any manner disrupts the services of any other supplier/service provider of the Company/Website;
- Engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other User/Training Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services not currently displayed on the Website. The User/Training User may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email/messages to other User/Training Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from the Website to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another User/Training User of the Website without the express prior written consent of the Company.
- DELETION/SUSPENSION OF USER/TRAINING USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to it, the Companymay in its sole discretion limit the User/Training User’s access and/or activity by immediately removing the User/Training User’s access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate the User/Training User’s association with the Website, and/or refuse to usage of the Website to the User/Training User, without being required to provide the User/Training User with notice or cause:
- If the User/Training User is in breach any of these Terms or the Policy;
- If the User/Training User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If the User/Training User’s actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other User/Training Users or to the Company, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Your use of the Website,
- Any Discussions or Messages you provide;
- Your violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of any rights of another;
- Your conduct in connection with the Website;
- Your internal disputes amongst other Users/Training Users; or
- You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without Our consent.
In no event shall the Company/Website be liable to compensate the User/Training User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company/ Website had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the User/Training User’s use of or access to the Website and/or the services or materials contained therein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Founders/ Promoters/ Associated people of the Website are not responsible for any consequences arising out of the following events:
- If the Website is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity errors associated with the internet connection such as but not limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, server failure.
- if the User/Training User has fed incorrect information or data or for any deletion of data
- if there is undue delay or inability to communicate through email
- if there is a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by the Website.
- The Website accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User/Training User, the User/Training User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of the Website or any service availed of by the User/Training User through the Website. The service and any Content or material displayed on the service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, suitability, completeness or reliability. The Website will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the Website.
- User/Training Users may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other User/Training Users, the Website or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks, or other information or content posted to the Website.
- User/Training Users are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The Website expressly excludes any liability for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable by the Website and which is incurred by you in connection with the Website, including loss of profits; and any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your breach of these terms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Website shall not be liable to You or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User/Training User a right to use any of the Website’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the Website and other distinctive brand features of the Website are the property of the Company. Furthermore, with respect to the Website created by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the Website.
The User/Training User may not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the Website in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective User/Training Users of the Website, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Company/Website, to be determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
The User/Training User is aware all intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, relating to said services resides with the owners, and that at no point does any such intellectual property stand transferred from the aforementioned creators to the Company, or to any other User/Training User. The User/Training User is aware that the Company provides a Website through which the Users can read, share and comment on articles written by the third-party authors, and the Company/the Website does not own any of the intellectual property relating to the articles displayed on the Website, apart from originally created graphics and specified content.
The User/Training User is further aware that any reproduction or infringement of the intellectual property of the aforementioned owners by the User/Training User will result in legal action being initiated against the User/Training User by the respective owners of the intellectual property so reproduced/infringed upon. It is agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The User/Training User agrees and undertakes that they are accessing the Website and transacting at his/her sole risk and are that it is using his/her best and prudent judgment before availing any service listed on the Website, or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- The User/Training User agrees that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from Website, written or oral, will not create any warranty and the Website disclaims all liabilities resulting from these. You are solely responsible for your communication/interaction with other User/Training Users on the Website and the Website doesn’t make any warranty about the conduct of User/Training Users on the Website.
- The Company/Website does not guarantee that the functions, products and services contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User/Training User hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User/Training User’s use of the Website.
- The Website may avail services from third party to serve you better and these services will be provided on “as is” basis and the Website disclaims any liabilities resulting from these third party services. The Website will not be responsible for any internet delays and damages caused by such problems.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither the Company nor the Website shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
17.DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of these Terms and any disputes arising there from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Noida, India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User/Training User may be communicated to the Company by the User/Training User writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, read with the Policy form the complete and final contract between the User/Training User and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, representations and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver: The failure of either Party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such Party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either Party of any breach of these Terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
- Severability: If any provision/clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these Terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these Terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the Parties hereto, as expressed herein.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of the Website, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at [.]